Wednesday 7 January 2015

colin price, street photography

Hi to all.
With just three days left of my twenty eight holiday's in Spain I have decided to show you a street life image that I had taken in my home seaside town of Aberystwyth in Wales before leaving for Spain..
As with most street photographers, you very often see a prime location for an image but there is something that if included would improve, sometimes greatly an image.That is why patience is such a great ally to a street photographer.
In the following image, I for some time noticed an ideal location but was well aware that something red at the far end of the crossing would match the red letterbox at front left.
After a long wait a person wearing a red jacket eventually appeared. I already planned the camera setting and of the place where I wanted the subject to be in the image.
Although I had the time beforehand for this planning, because of the digital time lapse of pressing the shutter button and the image being taken, it is still difficult to produce the wanted picture.
More images to follow in my next blog and thanks to all who follow me, I am very grateful to you all.
Please do not hesitate to comment on my blog, and I will explain all my image planning and tips on all of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment