Tuesday 13 January 2015

colin price, one of my favourite images

Hi all,
Just arrived back to heavy snowfall throughout the west of Wales. Such a difference to the sunshine of the past month in the Cost Del Sol.
I cant wait to review all my saved images that I have taken in Malaga and the surrounding area.
In the meantime I will produce one of my original images.
While on a local photography walk around our village, we decided to make our way to the top of a hill to catch the setting sun in hope of producing that perfect sunset.
To get to the vantage point it meant walking through a field, following a signed footpath.
As we approached the top of the hill, while the other members of the club set their cameras to catch the setting sun, I noticed that following behind us were a group of young cows.
I decided not to proceed with the sunset but to concentrate on the cattle.
I placed the camera near to the ground and just clicked away. To my surprise the cattle looked down at the camera listening to the shutter noise wondering what it was?
On arriving back at the photography club hall we all imported our images onto the projector and the rest of the club were amazed with the images that I took of the cattle expecting to see sunsets.
Not all of my images were successful, some were of only grass, some with mostly sky, but there was one that came out as I wished.
This image has been one of my most popular, in fact a local lady farmer has commissioned me to take images of her 'Guernsey herd' of seventy which I am in the progress of taking.
.
I called the image, 'just curious' 

No comments:

Post a Comment