Sunday 4 January 2015

Hi all,
Seven days left of my holiday in Spain and have taken many photographs.
As mentioned in my previous blog, most of my images are taken of 'street life', and for anyone visiting the south of Spain and interested in street photography then Malaga is the city to visit.
Although I take a wide range of photographs including nature, landscape, seascape and macro to mention just a few, my main love is the art of the life in the street.
Unfortunately, the closest town to where I live in Wales is Aberystwyth, which makes gathering unusual images is very difficult.Living near a busy city would make my life a lot more easier.
Being near to (about 25minutes by bus) to Malaga is a dream location.
I have added an image that I have taken on this holiday to this blog and more will follow,thanks for your following. This image was taken in a park in Benalmadena.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment