Sunday 4 January 2015

colin price, street photography in Malaga

Hi to all,
Well today I was planning to give you more examples of my city street life images, but guess what, life isn't like that!
My 'best pal' (the missus) and I are staying in an appartment in between Benalmadena and Torremolinos
Now my best pal likes to spend her time either sunbathing at the poolside or on the apartment balcony and I don't blame her because the weather is really warm.
But I am not too fond of the heat and therefore you will find me within the apartment away from the sun's ray's.
But recently I have felt guilty because my best pal has been complaining that she is always alone among'st the other guests at the pool.
So yesterday afternoon I decided to join my best pal on the balcony.
After about one hour with my back against the sun, sitting on the apartment's  plastic chair, there was an almighty crash and I found myself on the floor with my legs in the air and my back between the remainder of the plastic chair and the balcony railings.
Everyone around the poolside looked up in the direction of our balcony and screamed, not knowing what to expect to see?.
Although I was not hurt from this experience ( only my pride ), I said to my best pal  that I was not supposed to be on the balcony, that I was only there because of my love for her.
Unfortunately, my 'best pal' did not agree with my conclusion!.
Please find attached the photograph of the said chair.
Normal services will be resumed on my next blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment